Put the right tools - and the right information - in the hands of the right people. From an intelligent document search that helps customer service answer questions more quickly to workflow automation that maintains the pace of business processes and alerts managers to employee action and inaction, a document management solution can help your organization increase productivity and efficiency.
Reduce misfiling, document retrieval time and photocopying costs with a single system that manages paper and electronic documents, physical records, multimedia files and e-mail. Using one platform to manage all your organizational information allows you to apply organizational records policies and procedures consistently, regardless of document format.
Laserfiche estimates a 20% time savings based on filing and retrieval efficiencies, eliminating misfiling and workflow efficiencies. Increased efficiency, as well as greater staff productivity, can save up to 6,000 hours annually, or 2.4 full-time staff positions.
Document management solutions can help your organization increase productivity and efficiency with:
- Intelligent search methods that support searching with whatever criteria you have available.
- Streamlined document distribution and improved accountability with automated workflow routing and notification.
- Reduced labor and clerical mistakes with automated OCR and indexing.
- Management of your entire organizational archives from your desktop computer.
- Fast document distribution with Web and CD publishing.
A document management solution provides your staff with immediate access to the information that allows them to make better decisions about issues that impact your organization’s bottom line. With a document management solution, your employees will be able to support their work processes, work more efficiently, collaborate more effectively and make better-informed choices - dramatically increasing productivity while accelerating the pace of business and your clients satisfied.