A recent PriceWaterhouseCoopers study reports that the average worker spends 40% of their time managing non-essential documents. In addition, IDC estimates that employees spend 20% of their day looking for information in hardcopy documents and that, 50% of the time, they can’t find what they need.
With a digital document management solution, instead of searching for information you spend time meeting the needs of your current customers and acquiring new ones. Instead of spending their days searching for information or filing documents, your staff spends their time more productively.
Document management software can help you save time by:
- Answering information requests from clients, citizens and auditors immediately, eliminating call-backs and phone tag.
- Responding quickly to auditors' requests for information.
- Immediately locating documents and highlighting essential information.
- Cutting time spent copying and distributing documents to staff, branch offices and outside contacts.
- Eliminating lost documents that must be recreated and refiled—and spending less time filing them once they’re found.
- Speeding document-handling workflow by enabling automation.
By implementing a document management solution, you stop spending your time handling paper and start spending your time doing what you do best—serving your clients, citizens and students.